Developer Area

iPhone Applications (#11) - My.tel application support (#79) - Message List

My.tel application support

This is the topic for feedback and support on the My.tel iPhone application.

• Message #201

First off, I am very new to Mac/iPhone development, so please be gentle :)

I downloaded the source for the my .tel application and fired it up on the iPhone simulator.

It seems to want to logon to a xxx.vip.tel domain, rather than my fred.tel domain.

Is there a version for an un-jailbroken iPhone that works with a plain .tel, or if it's an easy fix, could point me where I might patch the source?

Thanks,

Fred

• Message #333

Fred,

I think the code has been updated and you should be able to use the source just fine. Can you please report on the status?

• Message #219

Get the latest svn repository source code. It's significantly re-written and also supports all .tel domains including VIP.

• Message #528

It looks like My.tel has some troubles with iPhone firmware 3.0. For example, the blue arrows on the "Contacts Info" screen do not work anymore. So the contacts info can not be edited. Do you plan to release a new version compatible with fw 3.0 ? Thanks

• Message #529

Yes we're working on a new version that should be submitted to apple within a day or two, so it should be available on the app store within 10 days. That's assuming of course Apple doesn't reject it for any reason (which unfortunately can happen all too often).

I'm sorry the app wasn't updated before 3.0 went live, but it seems that the bug you found (the blue arrow click failing) only showed up at the tail end of the 3.0 development process about a week before it was released to the public.

• Message #530

My.tel version 1.0.1 is under review by Apple now. It fixes some 3.0 problems and adds support for private subdomains.

• Message #636

My.tel 2.0.0 has just been submitted to Apple for review. It's very cool. Trust me. :)

Telnic
Search This Site
Partners
Neustar
ICANN
Main site | WHOIS | Sell .tel | FAQ | Archived Site | About Telnic | Contact Us